If you were associated with New College (ever), you’re welcome at the 6th annual New College reunion at High Cove. Potluck on Saturday, October 8, starting at 1p. Conversation, music, games, hikes, fire pit happening all afternoon.
Or stay the whole weekend! In addition to Saturday’s potluck, you could:
- Tour sustainable homes and community, including a tiny house
- Hike & bike — at High Cove or nearby (Mt Mitchell, Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Trail, waterfalls …)
- Experience Fall in the mountains
- Explore nearby towns, country roads, world-class craft
- Enjoy more food and conviviality — meet community residents, impromptu breakfasts, great local pizza
Is there something you’d like to teach or offer the group? Let us know.
A few guest rooms and campsites are available on site at nominal cost. We can also advise about nearby accommodations. Mid-October is usually the peak of leaf season. Please contact us to RSVP, or with questions or ideas.